N.T.T. ( 1 & 2 Years Course)
Eligibility : High School/10th/Equivalent
Eligibility : Intermediate/+2 with Passed 1year N.T.T. in any Registered Institution/Organizations.
Admission Fee 6000
Tuition Fee 8000
Examination Fee 900
Identity Card 100
The examination fee must be paid by crossed demand draft of any bank drawn in favour of Aura Educational Society .payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates Seeking admission to this course is advised to consult the Prospectus & the general rules .
- He/She has to follow them strictly. If a student does not comply with the rules and regulations, creates indiscipline and misbehaves with other students or staff members or adopts illegal methods or anti institute activities, he/ she will be liable to strict action leading to rustication.
- Note : NTT is applicable to pre-primary, private and public schools only 7 not for government schools. Therefore, we give the best education but do not gurantee of service.It depends on your hard work. However the reputation of our Institution helps you in getting a better salaried job.
- Fees once paid is not refundable at any circumstances.
- The courses are designed as per NCERT Guidelines.
ABOUT EXAMINATION AND HOW TO APPLY
The examinations are held in March every year. The Certificates and marks sheets are issued to successful students on qualifying the examinations.
How to apply
The prospectus containing Admissions- cum- Regn. Form shall be obtained from the institution office by paying Rs. 100/- , followed by the documents or certificates should be enclosed, with the application duly filled.
Eligibility for One Year NTT
- Qualifying Examination, High School ( 10th)/Equivalent
Eligibility For 2nd Year
Qualifying Examination, Intermediate ( +2)/ Equivalent with one year N.T.T .from any registered institute or Organization.
- Recent Passport Size photographs of the applicants
Identity cards will be issued to every student by IITT. Student has to produce the card to center- co – coordinator for Identification.
The Medium of teaching will be in English/ Kannada/hindi. The student are allowed to choose any medium for the examination but it should be mentioned clearly in the examination form. The question papers will be in English Only.